2. Paper – Junk Mail, Office Paper, Magazines, Newspaper, Phone books, Shredded Paper if tied up in a bag.
3. #1 and #2 Plastic bottles
4. Cardboard – Must be broken down flat!
5. Glass – All Colors
6. Cell Phones – Please put in plastic bag on top of your recyclables
7. Empty Ink Cartidges
8. Electronics – Please call for details. Some restrictions apply.
9. Plastic Grocery Bags from Grocery Stores i.e. kroger, publix etc.
Does Recycle Clarksville provide the containers?
Yes, we provide an 18 gallon container for you to put all of your recyclables in. Special consideration is given to those customers who have excessive amounts of recyclables each week. In those unique cases, we will provide extra bins at $10 a piece. You can put out more items than fit in the bins. You can also use additional bins of your own, as long as they are not trash can height.
Do I need to sort my recyclables?
The only item you will need to separate is your paper. We ask that you put your paper into plastic or paper bags and place them inside your recycling bin along with your other recyclables. Please do not mix paper and cardboard together as this is more difficult to separate. All cardboard needs to be broken down flat.
How often do you pick up?
We will come by your location every week on the same day. When you request service, we will contact you and discuss the details of when we will pick up from your location. Please see the Service Calendar link to your right.
How much does it cost?
Only $15 a month! There is a one time $15 set up fee as well. If you live outside the city limits it is $17 a month. Commercial rates vary according to volume.
How do I sign up?
Go to this page and fill out the form at the bottom of the page. We will contact you to set up payments and a weekly pickup schedule.